Management Accountant (AAT)
Full-time - Monday – Friday 39.5 hours per week
Opportunity to work from home
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance
AAT Level 4 Qualified
We are working with a leading specialist financial services provider with offices globally.
With a broad portfolio of solutions to suit a diverse client base including SME’s, Corporates, the investment & fund management sector and private individuals, our client prides itself on helping clients manage currency risk and providing exceptional service when it comes to foreign currency & international payments.
This company is seeking an experienced Management Accountant with experience in the financial services or retail banking sector to join them initially on a full-time, permanent basis.
This role will be predominantly based from home, with occasional travel to the offices near Kings Hill.
The client is seeking an ambitious and focused individual who wishes to join an exciting journey with their employer and benefit personally from the future growth of this business.
• Account reviews for the onboarding of new clients
• Monthly management accounts for various entities
• Monthly fixed asset register
• Month end journals, including depreciation, accruals, and prepayments
• Monthly bank downloads and preparation of reconciliations
• Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Expense analysis and commission analysis
• Currency card and credit card analysis
• VAT returns
• Statutory accounts
• Support the implementation of the new accounts package
• Liaise with auditors for annual monitoring, including overseeing audit preparation and completing tasks as required
• Work effectively within a team to maximise potential and deliver results
• Oversee work completed by junior members of the team
• Respond to ad hoc query reviews in a timely and professional manner
• Complete other duties relevant to the role as requested by the Head of Finance
• AAT Level 4 qualification required
• 3+ years’ proven experience in an accounts advisory role, preferably either for a financial services company or retail bank
• Multi-currency exposure
• Demonstrate strong analytical skills, alongside advanced problem-solving
• Be able to build trusting and collaborative relationships across the Business and with external suppliers
• Confident to work on their own with limited guidance due to current home-working situation
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to communicate at all levels
• Demonstrate strong IT skills, including Internet and email, computers, word processing, and spreadsheets
• Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
• Demonstrate strong time management with the ability to work across multiple projects effectively
Please send your CV
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...