Healthcare Support Worker
£17,375 - £20,127
Are you a Healthcare Support Worker looking for a new challenge?
We are currently recruiting for a Healthcare Support Worker to join our team in Ipswich
InHealth are providers of diagnostic and healthcare services to the NHS and Private providers. Through our range of Radiology Services, Pathway Services and Screening Services, we see more than 2 million patients a year across the UK. Our primary goal is to make healthcare better by providing rapid and accurate assessment of every patient's condition, enabling the right treatment to be delivered swiftly and effectively by specialist providers.
What does being a Healthcare Support Worker involve?
This role is 37.5 hours per week working Monday - Sunday as local rota.
* Ensure the smooth running of the working day by receiving and preparing patients for their procedure.
* Provide clinical and clerical support to the practitioners, using a patient management system to enable effective and efficient patient care to be delivered.
* Maintain a safe clinical environment
* Be responsible for decontaminating and maintaining the supply of endoscopes to JAG decontamination standards.
* Assist the team in delivering a caring and effective patient focused service.
We would really like to hear from individuals who have:
* Excellent communication skills
* A passion for patient care
* Fantastic listening skills with an ability to present information in a logical manner
* Previous experience in a hospital environment would be desirable although not mandatory
What can InHealth offer you?
We offer a fantastic benefits package, which is available through a mobile-enabled rewards platform, called InJoy. This is your place to access thousands of offers and discounts on a wide range of products and services relating to: fashion, travel, eating out, technology, leisure and more!
In addition to this, we also offer:
* Private medical insurance
* 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
* Company pension scheme
* Access to a 24/7 employee assistance programme
* Life assurance
* Enhanced parental leave
* and more!
Making sure our people are happy at work is one of our main priorities, which means giving them as many opportunities as we can to support their personal and professional growth. We also have an innovative approach to personal and professional development, helping you to be the best version of you and giving you a real career pathway.
InHealth is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community.