Project Manager for an exciting, European project
This governmental agency aims to contribute to the prosperity of the United Kingdom by supporting the country’s global reach and interests. Their main aim is to make sure that the people and the territories of the UK are stable and flourishing. They are currently searching for a Project manager to manage and deliver plans.
Within this company they value supporting and developing people’s skills. On one hand you will be able to enhance your research and development project skills by working extensively on an innovative European project. On the other hand, you will progress on the path towards a senior project manager yourself and increased career opportunities within the public sector.
* Consistent previous experience with the public sector as a project manager
* Rail/Transportation/Highways/Aviation background
* Stakeholder management
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge of R&D projects
* Governance experience
* An understanding of the following systems: Train control/ signalling, systems integration and power supply
What the NonStop client offers:
* The advantage of having a flexible schedule that allows you to work half from home and the other half on-site for some change of scenery
* The stability offered by a 12 months contract
* Valuable experience to be gained from a governmental agency and career progression towards a senior project manager
* The opportunity to be part of a European project
If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to receiving your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site, or at the following email address: email@example.com by the end of today as the role will close quite shortly.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Irina Diacenco, on LinkedIn. At the same time, if you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We’re passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.