Find Online Recruitment Group are working exclusively with a leading Sports Education business that provide in-school PE delivery, After School Clubs, Holiday Camps and Sports Coaching.
Due to continued growth they are seeking an experienced Camp Site Leader and PE Sports Coach.
Our Site Managers lead and deliver high quality 360 camps, getting children active, having fun and learning together.
Managers will be required to manage and lead a team of part -time coaches, motivating each Coach throughout training and delivery to actively participate in sessions, prioritise child welfare and work collaboratively with colleagues.
Responsibilities | Camp Site Leader and PE Sports Coach
* Liaising with our part-time coaches and managing part-time coaches on site
* Prepare and deliver activities for children aged 4-12 years old focusing on participation, development, and enjoyment
* Working with all stakeholders on site
* Managing payment processes including non-payment
* Managing communications with Parents pre, during and after Camps
* Liaising with web developer to ensure appropriate back booking system and front-end web presence
* Implementing on-site, online, offline and email marketing
* Ensure all policies and procedures on camp are adhered to by yourself and the children in your care, including all health and safety, and safeguarding procedures
* Continuously promote the welfare of the children in your care
* Take a pastoral role as a group leader, welcoming new children into your group and liaising with the Camp Manager and/or parents as necessary
* A passion for, and at least 3 years’ experience of, working with children and/or young people between 4 and 14 years
* A least 12 months’ experience in Management or Leadership position that includes delivering high quality customer service
* Hold a childcare/playwork, sport or teaching related degree (or relevant qualification)
* Hold, or willing to attend training for, a valid paediatric first aid/safeguarding qualification
* Experience of implementing high standards of safeguarding
* Detail-orientated, in particular regard to following policies and health and safety
* A vibrant and resilient team player with leadership skills to instil excitement and motivation in staff and children
* At times things change, so you’ll need to be flexible, with a willingness to adapt
* Able to tailor delivery and structure according to age and ability
* Good organisation and communication skills
To become a successful Camp Site Manager and Sports PE Coach you’ll need to possess energy, passion, and a commitment to child development.