We are looking for you to join us a HR Coordinator, to support our HR Business Partner to provide generalist HR advice and guidance to stakeholders across our client - a social media giant based in Rathbone Square, London.
The ability to build strong and effective relationships at all levels, with HR colleagues, senior management, line management and employees is key to this role. Specifically, you will provide proactive and timely HR support in recruitment, general HR Admin and low-level Employee Relations to this social media company's portfolio.
As the HR Coordinator, you will be responsible for both Recruitment and HR tasks, that include, but not limited to:
* Supporting the recruitment of all positions, as required within the contract
* Working closely with the wider Wilson James recruitment team to advertise roles in line with legislation, best practise and business/client parameters
* Identify new opportunities and avenues for advertising creatively to ensure that costs remain low
* Delivering recruitment training and development for managers as and when required
* Overseeing the advertising of vacancies by reviewing adverts and placements where necessary
* Monitoring vacancies and applicant attraction working with the HRBP to ensure adverts are generating interest
* Conducting interviews and running assessment centres as required
* Assisting with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and providing full HR administration support to the onsite team including case progress, ensuring compliance and good housekeeping with regards to cases
* Developing and maintaining good working relationships with operational resourcing and development staff to ensure cohesive policy development and implementation.
* Assisting supervisors in all performance management activity
* Providing assistance and guidance to managers on any probation or SIA license issues
* Supporting the Site Leads and Management Team based at Facebook and provide business accurate advice on process and procedures
* Liaising with the HR Business Partner to ensure complex ER cases are managed accordingly
* Monitoring diversity of the workforce and work with the HR Business Partner to identify new projects to increase diversity
* Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
* Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
* Strong recruitment background with familiarity in identifying different channels of recruitment
* Proven ability to use Microsoft suite of software (Project Planner, Excel, Word, Outlook) to collate and analyse data; produce charts and graphs; document formatting and proof reading
* Knowledge and experience of human resources processes and best practices including dealing with ER issues
* Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, being able to adapt style to meet the needs of the situation
* Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
* Ability to take instruction and execute tasks accordingly
* Proven record of flexibility, pro-activity and task ownership
* Must be prepared to travel to various locations in the Security Southern Region as and when required
* Part qualified to CIPD equivalent or above
Wilson James is a leading security, construction logistics and aviation services provider with more than 5,000 employees. With in-depth sector and service expertise, we deliver solutions to clients operating across the Aviation, Construction, Corporate, Energy, Manufacturing, Maritime and Technology industries.
Wilson James provides services to some of the world’s most iconic brands. We collaborate. We raise standards. We win awards.
We employ more than 5,000 brilliant people across security, construction logistics and aviation services.
We celebrate diversity. With more than 75 nationalities represented in the Wilson James family, we are a truly inclusive company.
Wilson James is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. A criminal conviction will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position, however each case will be assessed on an individual basis.
For information about Wilson James' commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, please see our website.