Commercial Insurance Account Handler.
I'm currently representing a long time client with a key hire within their business. They are one of Wales largest independent insurance brokers. They have been going over 40yrs and have a well established position in their market. They also have a number of offices across the UK with huge potential for growth.
The role has responsibility for generating revenue and developing the profitability of the business whilst ensuring full FCA compliance in all aspects of commercial insurance. Ensuring a quality service is provided to all clients in accordance with their needs and requirements.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Ensure accuracy, efficiency and professionalism when dealing with both client and insurer and conducting related administration work:
* New business
* Mid Term Adjustments
* Premium financing arrangements
* Cover note issuance
* Ensure all business activity fully complies with FCA regulation and company procedures as detailed in the Conduct Polices and Guides to Best Practice.
* Handle any complaints in accordance with regulation, the Company’s Conduct Policy and Guide to Best Practice.
* Conduct learning, training and assessment exercises in accordance with the individual T&C scheme applicable to you. Identify further areas for own development as required.
* Achieve and maintain a high level of customer service and promote exceptional customer care standards at all times.
* Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with all clients and provide expert product advice and guidance
* Actively secure renewal business by re-broking existing business to ensure the client is presented with the most suitable and cost effective cover.
* Promote and increase the use of in house premium finance, from insurer schemes.
* Support the Account Executive with duties where required
1 Knowledge / experience
* Working knowledge of most Commercial lines insurance products
* Experience of working as an Account Handler in a similar broking environment
* Experience of working to high standards of FCA compliance
1 Skills / ability
* Attention to detail
* Confident communicator
* Building strong relationships with e.g. clients, insurers etc
* I.T. skills including use of an insurance IT system e.g. Open GI and Microsoft products
* Organisational skills
1 Qualification / education / training
* Willingness to work towards qualifications
* Cert CII qualified
1 Other requirements
* Satisfy all pre-employment checks required for the role including criminal records and credit check.
* Evidence of CPD records
Should this role be of interest and you have all the above attributes we look forward to hearing from you.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.