CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
£18,000 to £22,000 + ONSITE PARKING + BENEFITS
We are currently supporting a highly successful business located in the Stockport area who have established themselves as market leaders in their area and have seen continued growth year on year.
As part of their expansion plans, they’re now seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join their sales support team and coordinate between their sales team and their clients. If you are an experienced Customer Service Administrator / Sales Support Administrator / Administrator / Customer Service Agent this opportunity is not to be missed!
THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR ROLE:
* Providing administration and office support for the sales team
* Coordinate between the sales team, suppliers and customers
* Processing customer orders
* Raising purchase orders and working with the accounts team to ensure accurate invoicing
* Answering incoming calls to the office
* Handling customer queries promptly and keeping customers up to date with their order status
* My client will consider an individual from the following backgrounds; Customer Service, Administration, Sales Support, Account Management
* Highly positive attitude and outgoing character
* Self-motivated individual who is highly organised and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
* Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
If you’re interested in the Customer Service Administrator position and you have the experience required, please send your CV via the advert for an immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.