SAP Business One Systems Lead
£50,0000 - £60,000 per year
2 Days per week on-site
Our fast-growing client are looking for a SAP Business One (B1) Systems Lead to join their company due to growth. The chosen candidate will have very strong SAP B1 experience within an end user or partner environment, and have an advanced skill set when it comes to project work within the system. This role cannot sponsor visas, and the chosen candidate should already live in the UK.
Core skills required:
• Support the day-to-day running of SAP Business One and its associated add-ons/integrations for all end users.
• Liaise with end-users to understand and prioritise additional requirements.
• System testing, documenting the processes and procedures and training staff.
• Supporting SAP B1projects or redesign of system set ups to achieve efficiencies, which will enhance productivity and improve financial accuracy.
• Assist with implementing major system enhancements and new reporting/business intelligence.
• Designing and writing both financial and management reports.
• Liaise with 3rdparty support, development companies and manage other system interfaces to SAPB1.
• Maintain the controls, authorisations and user access of the system.
• Experience as SAP B1 Systems Accountant or Consultant.
• SAPB1 & ERP Experience including Boyum Usability package, Print &Delivery, Pervasive Analytics.
• Able to write reports using Crystal, SAP Query, SQL & Power BI.
• Ability to record and address issues reported to the support desk.
• Systems integrations experience.
• Proactive team players with strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team.
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
• Exceptional organisational and communication skills are required.
• A systematic and persistent approach to work in a demanding and dynamic environment.
• Quick learner with a positive attitude and strong analytical and trouble shooting skills.
• Able to drill down to the detail of more technical queries.
• Have the desire to learn new technical skills.
• Ownership of own success and personal development. A willingness to learn and utilise available support.