Role : Service Delivery Manager
Location : London - Midlands - North West
Package : Negotiable + 15% bonus , car allowance of £540 pm + fuel, 25 days + BH, pension ......
Provide tactical Account Management & Service Delivery Management within Named Accounts to drive new services and solutions. Drive additional revenue, volume and GP by introducing new service lines.
Responsible for profitable P&L performance, growth, renewal and risk management across a portfolio of accounts
* Introduction and development of MITs services and solutions to MPS accounts
* The development of services and solutions to ensure each contract is delivered in a profitable and sustainable manner
* Development and ownership of new services, solutions and renewals forecast for all MPS accounts . Delivered to line manager monthly and quarterly
* Understand and maintain the P&L for all accounts
* Participation in the renewal program and collaborate with accounts team to ensure 100% account retention
* Ensure successful implementation within MPS accounts.
* Forecasting of new service introduction, monthly & quarterly
* Participate in annual survey/customer sat.
* Tracking of on-site time and customer activities
* Management of debt across MPS owned accounts
* Participation in future sales programs and initiatives
* Multi-site Service Management
* Understanding of P&L mechanics
* Demonstrate account growth and retention
* Experience of direct line report management
* Deployment of a Managed Print service
* Centralised Managed Print Room experience
* Mail room experience
* Direct management of on-site personnel
* Understand TUPE implications
Apply via this advert or call Nikki Foxall on 07536 058 659 for more information regarding this role or any others that we may have.