Job Title: Gas White Goods Engineer/ Trainee Gas Engineer - MUST HOLD CURRENT CCN1 / CKR1
Area: Engineers required in Harrow / Uxbridge
I have a fantastic opportunity to work for a major manufacturer of kitchen appliances and heating provider. My clients are open to any applicants who are gas safe registered so junior technicians will also be considered ! Predominately working on gas appliances and occasionally electrical appliances. This opportunity comes with a full induction and 12 weeks Manufacture training to help develop technical skills. Please only apply if you are gas certified !!!
We are currently recruiting for a Gas certified White Goods Engineer/Gas Engineer to work in a field based position. You will be based from your home receiving your jobs the night before via laptop. Although you will be provided with a route, you will use your knowledge of the local area to ensure you get to customers quickly an efficiently (avoiding traffic where possible). You will be working in customers homes diagnosing problems and carrying out the repair if possible, aiming for a first time fix every time using tools and equipment provided by the company, ensuring the customer is left happy with the service provided whether the appliance is repaired or not. Upon joining the company you will complete training around electrical repairs of domestic appliances and receive support from trainers and management whilst on the road.
To be considered for the position you must:
* Hold a valid gas certificates (ideally CCN1 & CKR1) or a strong background in White Goods.
* Have experience/knowledge servicing/installing gas appliances would act as an advantage to your application if Gas Safe.
* Live locally to the location .
* Possess excellent customer service skills.
* Hold a Full UK driving licence.
* up to £28,500 per annum based on 37 hour week + overtime and bonus
* Door to door
* Van for private use (no fuel contribution)
* up to 26 days holiday plus stats + additional service related days
* Staff discounts
* Lunch allowance
* Auto enrolled pension scheme
* Company sick pay scheme
* Tools / uniform / PPE / tablet etc
To apply for this position please follow the link on this page or send your CV to If you would like more information on this vacancy, or any others we may have, please contact Nikki on 07536 058 659 . Concept Resourcing offer a CV writing service so if you don’t feel confident putting together your own or don’t have the time, please call us and we will gather all relevant information over the phone.
About Concept Resourcing
We are specialists in the White Goods, Commercial Catering and Commercial Laundry sectors working with successful multi-brand firms and manufacturers across the UK.