SALES EXECUTIVE - FMCG /ECOMMERCE
£40,000 to £50,000 + BONUS + BENEFITS + FLEXIBLE WORKING + PART WORK FROM HOME
2/3 DAYS AT HOME
We’re proud to be exclusively recruiting for this leading food business that is looking to expand their operations by recruiting a Sales Executive. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing their relationships with online retailers such as Ocado, Not on the High Street, Amazon and their direct customers via their own ecommerce presence.
Working closely with their inhouse marketing team, you’ll be responsible for managing the online relationships, influencing pricing, promotions and driving the increase in revenues.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experience Sales Executive who has a strong grasp of online retail and ideally has experience in the Food or Beverage industry.
THE SALES EXECUTIVE ROLE:
* Maintaining and developing strong relationships with our Third-Party Online Grocery customers in order to set and meet monthly sales targets
* Developing strategies to drive sales across the sector, with the ability to build and negotiate key customer business plans
* Acting as the day-to-day contact for the customer, owning the relationship and resolving issues in timely manner
* Working closely with the Marketing department to drive key customer marketing initiatives
* Liaising with Supply Chain teams both internally and externally to ensure a high level of service
* Building volume forecasts for key customer promotions, feeding these to our Stock team
* Regular reporting of key performance metrics
* Ability to understand and use data to inform key business decisions
* Commercial and operational management of our direct-to-consumer website – developing products, planning promotions and managing pricing
* Experience in Sales Executive with experience managing Online and/or Grocery accounts such as Ocado
* Strong commercial acumen
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Sound knowledge of the UK retail and online sector
* Ability to work effectively with internal stakeholders across the business from Warehouse, Buying and Stock teams
* Drive to develop new ideas from beginning to end and seek out opportunities to drive growth
* Intermediate excel skills
* A passion for food and keen to learn
To apply for the Sales Executive role then please send your CV via the advert for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.