Business Development Manager - Technology
Location: Dudley - £28-35,000 + OTE
Are you an ambitious individual looking to join one of the UK’s fastest growing, independent recruitment consultancies? We’re looking for driven IT recruitment professionals to join us in an exciting period of growth and expansion.
Concept are looking for a business development manager or an experienced recruitment professional that is looking to take their next step into business development.
* Opportunity to join an already established and successful recruitment team
* An established candidate and client database with 20+ years track record
* Access to latest in recruitment software – LinkedIn Recruiter Licenses, Cloud-Based CRM, Video Interviewing
* Uncapped commission – up to 30% of billings
* Flexible hours – free parking – 20% off Nandos (every little helps)
* Monthly and Quarterly incentives – Dubai, Ibiza & Iceland
* Annual sales launch recognising achievements and promotions
* Black and white career path through to Director level that rewards based on achievements
This position is within our successful Technology team where you will be developing new and existing client relationships in our fast moving sales environment.
To strategically target and meet with new and existing clients of Concept Resourcing and discuss & propose offering them an exclusive solution across RPO, MSP / BPO or PSL for all or part of their business. The role will demand weekly meetings with clients (new and old) looking to explore recruitment difficulties they are experiencing or will experience due to resource demands (war on talent, niche skill sets) and what we can do and which solution is most beneficial. High level client relationships need to developed and the strategy is to contact HR Directors, CTO, Service Directors and or senior line managers and arrange meetings.
You will have a successful track record of identifying, growing and developing client relationships in providing recruitment solutions. You will have at least 12 months recruitment experience in the recruitment and have displayed the competencies at the appropriate grading level. You will have demonstrated success through achievement against previous revenue targets and also development of strategic business relationships. Any experience of selling value-added services such as managed services, retained business or managing agency solutions is advantageous.
* Basic Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
* OTE: £75,000
If the above is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please get in contact with; Chloe Swain on 01384 245 872.
Business Development Executive – Business Development Director – Recruitment Manager - IT Recruitment