Job Title: White Goods Engineer/Domestic Appliance Engineers required
Area: West London and South West London
Package: £30,600 OTE up to £40,000 incentives for sales, pension scheme, overtime, vehicle with private use, lunch allowance (£1,200), ongoing training, internal progression, staff discount, 25 days annual leave + stats etc, medical, death in service.
A European manufacturer of high-end domestic appliances and commercial equipment who have been established for over 100 years. Producers of a wide range of domestic appliances including laundry appliances, vacuum cleaners, dishwashers, rotary irons, built-in convection, steam, and speed ovens, hobs (cooker hoods, cook tops), freestanding and built-in refrigerators, freezers, and wine coolers and coffee systems.
We are currently recruiting for a White Goods/Domestic Appliance Engineer with experience in a professional environment to work in a field based position. As a minimum, you must be able to electrically repair fridges/freezers, washing machines, dishwashers, cookers, tumble dryers and hobs. You will be working from home with either parts delivered to your premises or a container nearby. You will initially be trained on the manufacturers product, making you an expert on all their appliances.
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
* White Goods/Domestic Appliance experience in a professional environment.
* Experience working across a variety of branded products i.e Bosch, Beko, Hotpoint, Whirlpool, Glen Dimplex, Miele, Electrolux etc.
* Experience working on a variety of appliances including washing machines, cookers, fridges, freezers, dishwashers, tumble dryers, hobs etc.
* Qualifications such as City & Guilds 224, 16th/17thEdition, Part-P etc would act as an advantage to your application.
* Gas qualifications i.e. CCN1 and CKR1 would act as an advantage but are not essential.
* 2ndline refrigeration/F-Gas would also act as an advantage to your application.
To apply for this position please follow the link on this page or send your CV to If you would like more information on this vacancy, or any others we may have, please contact Nicola Foxall on 07536 058 659 . Concept Resourcing offer a CV writing service so if you don’t feel confident putting together your own or don’t have the time, please call us and we will gather all relevant information over the phone.
We are specialists in the White Goods, Commercial Catering and Commercial Laundry sectors working with successful multi-brand firms and manufacturers across the UK. With over 80 live vacancies we are confident we can find something to suit your needs.