Job Title: White Goods Engineers/Domestic Appliance Engineer
Package: £26,000 - £32,000 per annum Monday to Friday (48 hour week no weekends), + van with private use, tools, pension scheme, phone, training, 20 days holiday + stats, maximum of 10 jobs per day
My clients are a well established leading independent of domestic appliances who pride themselves on providing excellent customer service, understanding customers needs and making sure that they consistently fulfil requirements whilst achieving high first time fix rates.
We are currently recruiting for White Goods/Domestic Appliance Engineer with experience of working in a professional environment . As a minimum, you must be able to electrically repair fridges/freezers, washing machines, dishwashers, cookers, tumble dryers and hobs both freestanding and also integrated.
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
* White Goods/Domestic Appliance experience in a professional environment
* Experience/training working across a variety of branded products
* Experience working on a variety of domestic / commercial appliances
* Qualifications such as City & Guilds 224, 16th/17th Edition, Part-P etc would act as an advantage to your application.
* Gas qualifications i.e. CCN1 and CKR1 would act as an advantage
* 2nd line refrigeration/F-Gas would also act as an advantage to your application.
To apply for this position please follow the link on this page or send your CV If you would like more information on this vacancy, or any others we may have, please contact Nikki on 07536 058 659