Job title: Sonographer - 12 month FTC
Location: London- working across multiple sites in London
Salary: up to £41,000 depending on experience
InHealth offer a fully managed Ultrasound scanning and diagnostic service, giving the NHS and independent private healthcare providers access to technically advanced, fully staffed Ultrasound facilities, with fast access to services for patients in the community.
We are looking for a Sonographer to join our Ultrasound team in London for a 12 month contract working on a full-time permanent basis. This role is working 37.5 hours a week from Monday to Sunday and will be working across various InHealth sites in London so you will be eligible to claim travel and subsistence expenses. Sonographers in London work with a dedicated Health Care Assistant with pre-booked set patient appointments throughout each clinic daily.
What will our Sonographer be responsible for?
* Undertaking Ultrasound procedures in line with existing modality specific clinical guidelines and protocols (RCR and SOR Standards, Code of Clinical Practice) – case mix includes, gynae, abdominal, muscular skeletal and vascular
* Ensuring the booking of patients and all Patient Information Systems are maintained with accurate and up to date information
* Running quality assurance checks on equipment and actioning as appropriate
* Providing a great experience for patients in attendance for an ultrasound procedure, supporting them through the process from referral to results
* Assisting placement students and other colleagues in the achievement of their learning outcomes where necessary
In order to apply, you should have:
* PgDip in Ultrasound or equivalent with relevant professional body registration
* Extensive competency in general sonography
* Expertise to ensure the appropriate triage, booking and examination of patients
* A high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice
* A flexible approach to work, with the ability to work contracted hours across 7 days per week
What can InHealth offer you?
We offer a fantastic benefits package, which is available through a mobile-enabled rewards platform, called InJoy. This is your place to access thousands of offers and discounts on a wide range of products and services relating to: travel, eating out, technology, leisure, fashion and more!
In addition to this, we also offer:
* Private medical insurance
* 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
* Company pension scheme
* Access to a 24/7 employee assistance programme
* Life assurance
* Enhanced parental leave
* and more!
Making sure our people are happy at work is one of our main priorities, which means giving them as many opportunities as we can to support their personal and professional growth. We also have an innovative approach to personal and professional development, helping you to be the best version of you and giving you a real career pathway.
InHealth is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community.