My client is looking to recruit an experienced Stairlift Engineer / Installer. We are looking for engineers who have the relevant experience to attend to maintenance, repairs and installations on various types and makes of Hoists, Stairlifts and Home Lifts.
Duties will include, but not limited to: -
* Install/repair/service and maintain Stairlifts (straight and curved)
* Installation of standard and bespoke stairlifts
* Attending customer call outs for repair and servicing of products
* Checking deliveries and good maintenance of stock
* Providing an out-of-hours call out service on a rota basis
You will be proactive and have: -
* Experience working as a field service engineer.
* Experience of working as part of a team and independently.
* Electrical OR mechanical qualification.
* Excellent communication skills along with a compassionate nature as we are dealing with vulnerable or elderly service users.
* Pension Scheme – 5% employer 3% employee
* Specsavers Eye Care Vouchers
* Free Parking
* Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave – up to 5 days
* Enhanced Family Friendly Leave Polices – Maternity, Paternity, Shared Parental
* Death in Service (if a member of the Pension Scheme) – 4x salary
* Group Income Protection – 50% of salary if critically ill
* On call rota and overtime which offers additional pay.