Our client is seeking to add an experienced lift engineer to their dedicated team based in Liverpool & the North West.
You will be responsible for fault finding, repair, service & installation on all makes of lift whilst ensuring a high standard of quality & delivery of service to customers.
Requirements Skills & Qualifications:
* Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or 4 or equivalent in a lift engineering discipline.
* Full clean driving licence.
* Flexible & able to attend to an out of hours call out schedule (1 in 5).
* Good technical reporting & communication skills.
* Experience dealing with repairs, maintenance & installations on lifts.
* Versatile & competent in all aspects of repair works on all types of passenger & goods lifts.
* Able to conform to current safety & quality standard procedures.
* Overtime opportunities – on call rota (1 in 4).
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
* Opportunity to develop your skills, knowledge & qualification - training.
* Contributory pension.
* Company Vehicle.
* Uniform & tools provided.
* OTE – up to £50,000 per annum.