Are you an enthusiastic and determined Registered Manager or an experienced deputy looking to step up?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a children’s home, to manage a 3 bedded Children’s Home with EBD.
You will join a supportive team network and have the opportunity to progress to a more senior position within the company.
* Take responsibilities for effective day to day running of the residential home,
* Be responsible for a team of staff and work allocations, as well as undertaking direct work with children in the residential home when necessary.
* Ensuring the home provides and maintains the highest levels of care and service in accordance with the home’s statement of purpose, company’s vision, policies and procedures.
* Take responsibility for allocation of roles and tasks within the home and to maintain its effective operation at all times while maximising available resources.
* Ensuring that all work undertaken is within the legislative framework and regulations, including Company handbooks and policies.
* To work with any other managers within the service for advice and guidance where necessary.
* Competitive Salary
* Career progression opportunities
* Excellent support and professional supervision as well as regular training opportunities
* Two-week Comprehensive induction training
* Refer a friend bonus scheme
* A minimum of 1 years experience in a role supervising and managing staff.
* A minimum of 2 years experience in a position relevant to the residential care of children.
* Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (England).
* Hold a GOOD or OUTSTANDING grade within your recent Ofsted Inspections.
If you’re interested in this role please follow the website application instructions, or contact Lisa Galvin at NonStop Care.
If this role is not quite for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Lisa Galvin, on LinkedIn.
We at NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now in the US. We’re passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help.