Customer Care / Customer Service Representative
We are working with a leading and growing business on the South Kent Coast who are going through an interesting period of change and developing in the world of eCommerce.
They are looking for an experienced individual to join their established team. The role will be to provide excellent customer service by keeping customers informed, assisting with incoming telephone sales, enquiries and customer queries. You will also be expected to undertake administrative duties associated with the smooth running of the customer services department and provide a professional interface between customer and company.
This is initially a 6 month contract with the potential to go permanent.
• Keep customers informed of delivery dates, delays, or product issues
• Undertake a proactive customer care role, answering telephone calls, responding to electronic correspondence and resolving problems.
• Provide a limited level of technical expertise
• Liaise with the warehouse team to ensure promised delivery date is met
• Ensure customer goods have been received and invoice has been sent
• Review customer’s feedback to the web team providing up-sale opportunities
• Promoting positive culture of understanding and caring for the customer journey
• Complaint handling and problem solving, logging and progressing all delivery queries, liaising with the despatch department to aid the order delivery.
• Escalate potential problems with the customer care supervisor
• Active listening and empathy to customer concerns
• Maintain despatch spreadsheet and assist with daily delivery problems
• Assist with customer returns as required.
• Completing online enquiries, call backs and delivery queries
• Prior office/phone-based customer service experience
• Experience with webchat and/or social media customer service would be beneficial
• Strong spelling and grammar to be able to liaise via email with customers
• High level of numeracy
• Good IT skills (Word/Excel etc)
• Experience with a CRM would be beneficial
• Articulate and good communicator
• Very good at prioritising
• Highly organised
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd. Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
*Prior office/phone-based customer service experience
*Experience with webchat and/or social media customer service would be beneficial
*Strong spelling and grammar to be able to liaise via email with customers
*High level of numeracy
*Good IT skills (Word/Excel etc)
*Experience with a CRM would be beneficial
*Tactful, courteous and understanding.
*Trustworthy and efficient.
*Tolerant and persistent.
*Passionate about quality service.
*Work in collaboration with other people.
*Aptly handle stressful situations and resolve conflict.
*Work on own initiative.
*Articulate and good communicator
*Very good at prioritising