Marketing Executive – Middlesex – 4 Star Hotel - Salary £25,000 per annum
Platinum Recruitment are working in partnership with a popular 4 Star Hotel located in Teddington, Middlesex and have a great opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join their team.
Why choose our Client?
Our 4 Star Hotel client is nestled on the banks of the River Thames and is conveniently located within easy reach of London, Heathrow, and Richmond. Set amongst spectacular grounds, offering extensive leisure facilities with an award-winning spa, luxury accommodation and an elegant Restaurant & Bar offering a brasserie style menu.
What’s in it for you?
Besides the opportunity to show your talent and develop as a key member of the hotel team you will qualify for the following benefits:
* Uniform provided.
* Free meal whilst on duty.
* Free onsite parking.
* Use of the gym facilities.
* Opportunity to work alongside an award-winning team.
£25,000 per annum
As Marketing Executive, you will help maximise awareness, enquiries and revenue across market segments as well as support the delivery of revenue budgets.
Duties will include but not limited to:
* Updated, optimising, and managing content across the hotel website via the WordPress CMS.
* Assisting in administration of the digital marking strategy by liaising with the digital marketing agency on SEO strategy, PPC campaigns and ensuring a programme of continuous development for the website is followed.
* Helping to successfully promote annual schedule of members events, promotions, and relevant communications.
* Alongside the Marketing and Communications Director, create and implement social media strategy, including producing relevant social media contact and reactive social media management.
* Updating and ensuring all 3rd party advertising sites are fully up to date.
* Assisting with creation of content for digital channels
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Experience of working in a similar working environment preferable, with a clear understanding of digital marketing channels and platforms including CMS, Social Media and e-marketing tools.
* Creative flair with a passion for content creation
* WordPress CMS experience preferable
* Understanding of SEO, PPC and retargeting preferable
* Design and copywriting skills. Knowledge of Photoshop/InDesign is desirable
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Knowledge/experience of the hotel/hospitality/leisure/event industry is desirable.
Sound like the role for you?
Please get in touch with an up-to-date CV and contact number for all the details on this Marketing Executive position at this 4 Star Hotel in Middlesex
Consultant | Helen Davies
Job Number │ 916565
Platinum Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.