Role: Unit4 ERP Implementation Consultant
Salary: £55,000-65,000 per year
Location: The job is home based with occasional client visits across the U.K.
SystemsAccountants are working with a leading ERP software house who are looking to bring on an implementation consultant to support their clients. The role will be to join the team in the UK and to demonstrate and implement Unit4 ERP, driving the brand and market share forward. This has vast opportunities for personal development and career enhancement and would suit a Unit4 ERP professional who would like to join a fast-growing and independent software house.
Job Responsibilities (training, guidance and assistance will be provided)
Working from home and being predominantly client focused you will be attending client virtual and real meetings and be responsible for the entire client implementation lifecycle from detailed demonstration to delivery.
Activities will typically include:
• Demonstrating Unit4’s technical capabilities to prospective clients.
• Gathering stake-holder requirements and agreeing technical solutions (scoping).
• Translating client requirements into a project plan and communicating them to the development team.
• Remain the Project lead and main point of contact, delivering against project plan and budget, avoiding scope creep, and managing client expectations.
• Facilitating testing, training and change management to our end users in partnership with our teams and clients.
• Contributing as needed in other areas requiring technical expertise, such as data conversions, reporting, interfaces, etc
Skills / Experience
• At least 5 years of Unit4 ERP project experience [module implementation/ upgrade/ bespoke development.
• Technical understand of Unit4 – including strong SQL skills.
• HR/ Payrool
• Good commercial awareness and knowledge of project management principles and tools.
• Client focused and patient with customers, a good listener, and an ability to "explain the technical to the non-technical”.
• A continuous improvement mindset to investigate improper system behaviour and to develop the system further.
• Ability to work to deadlines, prioritising and managing time across multiple projects/requirements simultaneously and independently.
• Strong communication skills, capable of establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with stakeholders that are both internal and external.
SystemsAccountants Ltd are the only UK based agency that are recognised by Unit4, NetSuite and Oracle as Alliance Partners and are repeatedly trusted as an essential addition to the implementation, support, and development ecosystem.
If you would like more information regarding the position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0790 100 9022.