We are currently assisting our client, a major player within the mobility industry, with their search for Mobility engineers within the East Midlands area. We are looking to introduce forward thinking and ambitious individuals with a background in Field Based Mobility Engineering.
Our client is at the forefront of the Mobility Industry working in partnership with organisations in a variety of sectors, helping them to provide the very best support for their clients with moving, handling and bathing products.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to take the next step in their career with a renowned company with a proven track record for looking after and progressing their staff.
What You will Be Doing
If successful, you will be responsible for the service, maintenance and repair needs of a variety of medical equipment.
Essential duties will include:
* Service, maintenance, and repair needs of customer and client equipment adhering to medical equipment alerts.
* Managing van stock levels to complete the assigned daily workload.
* Maintaining tools and test equipment ensuring they are properly calibrated and reviewed.
* Communicate issues to the service team.
* Participate in the company 24/7/365 call out rota and act as support in times of business need.
What You will Need
* At least 1 years' proven experience working on the maintenance and installation of similar products within the mobility industry.
* Field Based experience is desirable but not essential.
* NVQ level 2 in Stairlift Engineering is desired but not essential.
What will you get in return?
If successful in your application, you will receive certain benefits that include but are not limited to the following:
* Competitive salary.
* Company Vehicle with fuel card.
* Opportunities to work on an On Call Rota, potentially adding to your basic salary.
* On the job training to hone the skills you already have and to get you up to speed on the client's products, allowing you to work to the best of your ability.
* Proven opportunities to progress through the business.