Field Service Engineer - Stairlift
Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire & Central Essex
We are currently recruiting for s stairlift/mobility lift engineer to cover Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire & Central Essex.
Our client has been supplying public and home lift solutions to the UK for almost 45 years. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to take the next step in their career with a successful and innovative company.
What the role will involve:
As a field service engineer you will be based in the field working in and around the Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire & Central Essex area, reporting to the local depot when required. You will be responsible for the service, repair and installation of stairlifts, mobility lifts and Ceiling Track Hoists.
What You’ll Need
You will need to have the following skills:
* At least 3 years' proven experience working on the maintenance and installation of similar products within the mobility industry
* Good communication and customer facing skills as you will be facing the general public daily.
* Field Based experience is desirable but not essential.
* NVQ level 2 in Stairlift Engineering is desired but not essential.
What will you get in return?
If successful in your application, you will receive certain benefits that include but are not limited to the following:
* Competitive salary
* Company Vehicle
* Opportunities to work on an on call rota, potentially adding to your basic salary.
* On the job training to hone the skills you already have and to get you up to speed on the client's products, allowing you to work to the best of your ability.
* Proven opportunities to progress through a successful business