Are you able to deliver exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment?
Would you like to be part of our future growth and success?
Copart is the world’s leading online vehicle re-marketing businesses, auctioning over 400,000 vehicles every year across our 15 strategically placed UK facilities. And we’re not stopping there. As our success within the industry has grown, so have we. It’s an exciting time for us as our operations, both in the UK and globally continue to expand... and we’re seeking ambitious and talented individuals like you to support us on our upward journey.
We are looking for a Complaints Resolution Coordinator to join our Operations team. You will be the first point of contact for all customer complaints. Part of your role will be to monitor the progress of complaints, including liaison with internal departments to ensure that the complaint is dealt with efficiently. To consistently improve upon and deliver high levels of internal and external customer service.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Identify opportunities to improve our complaint handling process to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Assist with internal and external monthly reports.
* Attendance at complaint audits as and when required.
* Responsible for keeping the Complaint inbox up to date and ensuring that all complaints are logged on OS Ticket system.
* Ensure that complaints are responded to in a timely manner by thorough monitoring of the OS ticket system.
* To ensure that all data entry and administrative work is carried out accurately and in a timely manner.
* Meet the required quality standards of operation through the monitoring of OS Ticket responses and closures.
* Work with colleagues responding to complaints to ensure handling processes are clear and adhered.
Whilst this job description attempts to cover the main duties and responsibilities of the post it is not exhaustive. The post holder is therefore expected to undertake any other reasonable duties within the capabilities and scope of the post as specified by their line manager. In such circumstances appropriate training will be provided.
.. Apply today!
Keywords: Administrator | Clerical Assistant | Secretary | Complaints Support | Customer Service | Complaint Handling | Customer Support | OS Ticket System | Automotive | Insurance | Communication | Motor Insurance | Data Entry | Reporting | Complaint Audits
Monday to Friday working 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) / Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers / Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan / Contributory Personal Pension Plan / Family Events
* Excellent customer service attitude and skills.
* Microsoft skills including Excel, Word and Power Point required.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Team player and self-motivated.
* Previous experience in a similar role.
* Previous experience in the Motor trade or insurance industry would be advantageous.
Copart was founded in the USA in 1982. Copart is a NASDAQ listed company and currently operates in more than 200 locations in 11 countries and has over 125,000 vehicles up for auction every day. With locations throughout Asia, North and South America, the Middle East and Europe, including 16 locations across the UK we are a fast paced, growing and exciting business auctioning in excess of 400,000 vehicles per year through our online auction technology in the UK alone.
We work with many of the world’s leading insurance, finance houses, banks, and automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on our combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry leading performance. Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.