Position: Controls Engineer
Location: Reasonable commute from Aldershot, Farnham, Guilford, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Bracknell
Rate: £45 - £50 per hour
Contract: 6 weeks, (may be extended) with an immediate start
We have a requirement for a Controls Engineer to work on a project for approx. 6 weeks. We are looking for a Controls Engineer with experience of programming, testing and debugging bespoke automation projects using Codesys.
Key requirements for the Controls Engineer:
* Experience of Codesys PLC ladder logic programming
* Previous experience of testing, debugging and commissioning code/ladder logic.
* Experience of writing ladder logic for automation projects, for high speed applications (packaging machinery, bagging machinery, labelling machinery, pharmaceutical machinery etc).
* Experience with bespoke automation projects from FMCG, Food, Manufacturing, Medical or Pharmaceutical industries would be preferred, other industry sectors with bespoke automation experience may also be considered.
* Experience with Functional Design specification/Software Design Specifications would be beneficial but not essential.
* Programming PLC’s such as Siemens, Allen Bradley, Beckhoff, Omron. (Experience with all of these is not essential, others will also be considered).
This is a critical role with an urgent requirement to start immediately, therefore would be suitable for candidates with little or no notice period.
To be considered for this contract Controls Engineer vacancy please please click on the apply button.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ