Client Relationship / Customer Care Management
Near West Malling
Permanent, Full Time
A well established and growing international manufacturing company offering a niche product range are seeking an experience client relationship / customer care individual to join their business.
This will be to look after the sales order process for dedicated territories from initial entry into the booking system through to delivery to the customer. Previous experience in a similar role is essential as is a customer centric approach to your work ethic.
• Generating quotes
• Processing sales orders on the internal systems and sending order acknowledgements to customers
• Liaising with customers regarding delivery lead times and any additional information needed
• Point of contact for sales team regarding sales order updates
• Regular contact with purchasing team regarding lead times and availability of stock
• Speaking to suppliers as necessary regarding stock, generating purchase orders, lead times and delivery
• Providing the product team with information regarding part numbers
• Liaising with freight company regarding additional information required and proof of delivery (POD)
• Forwarding POD to accounts for invoicing
• Main point of contact for any issues relating to aftersales
• Must have previous experience in a either a sales support, account management and order processing role.
• Excellent organisation & MS office skills (Intermediate Microsoft Excel)
• Able to work in a stand-alone role
• Willing to support other teams during busy periods
• Exposure to working in a product based business
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Customer Centric approach
• Flexible and stress-resistant personality
• Organised, pro-active and efficient
• Always completes the job with a strong emphasis on sticking to timelines
This is a permanent full time role working Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 4.30pm
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
*Must have previous experience in a either a sales support, account management and order processing role.
*Excellent organisation & MS office skills (Intermediate Microsoft Excel)
*Able to work in a stand-alone role
*Willing to support other teams during busy periods
*Exposure to working in a product based business
*Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Customer Centric approach
*Flexible and stress-resistant personality
*Organised, pro-active and efficient
*Always completes the job with a strong emphasis on sticking to timelines
This is a permanent full time role working Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 4.30pm