Would you like to help us make the world a safer place, people protecting people?
Here at Securitas we guard and protect a variety of clients across the globe, these range from banks, retail chains, and leisure venues through to corporate offices. Our employees play an integral role in making people feel safe. Securitas is encouraging and empowering diversity & inclusion in the workplace and has been recognised with both UK SuperBrand and UK Top Employer awards for 2019/20.
The role of a Mobile Patrol Officer can be challenging, especially when working with one of the most high-profile and respected companies in the UK.
This role provides a variety of mobile services including patrols and alarm response for commercial or private clients, escort duties and any other work as required throughout the shift.
On a daily basis you will be checking for unsafe conditions, hazards, security violations, and unauthorised personnel. You will be inspecting buildings, grounds and security devices, monitors and setting security devices whilst providing locking / unlocking services to client sites and premises.
How you will make an impact as a Mobile Patrol Officer:
* Provides a variety of mobile services including patrols and alarm response for commercial or private clients, escort duties and
any other work as required throughout the shift.
* Checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, security violations, and unauthorised personnel.
* Inspects buildings, grounds and security devices. Monitors and sets security devices.
* Provides locking / unlocking services to client sites and premises.
* Ensures GRS is up to date and planned work is completed on time.
* Completes Run sheets on a daily basis.
* Compiles incident and alarm activation reports as required to a legible and accurate standard.
* Ensures security of any company vehicle used and maintains it to the required standard to reflect a professional company
image at all times.
What you will bring to be a Mobile Patrol Officer:
* Full driving licence
* Right to work in the UK
* Provide a 5 year checkable history
* Managing and Leading Others
* Manages Self
* Decision Making
* Communication Skills
* Business Acumen and Commercial Awareness
MOBILE SECURITY EXPERIENCE
* Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance scheme
* Discounted gym membership
* Wellness advice and support
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Car lease and new car purchasing schemes
* Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out.
* City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
* Support to gain your SIA license
Our values are the foundation of our operations and the corporate culture is built on these values that help to shape a long-term, financially successful enterprise by creating value for customers, employees, and shareholders. They are summarized in three words: Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness.
With our roots dating back to 1934, Securitas is one of the largest security service organizations in the world, we have around 150,000 clients, of which 150 are globally listed companies. We specialize in protecting corporate organizations, small to medium-sized businesses, and the public so a successful applicant will join an industry leader with over 370,000 employees, of which 9,500 are in the UK.
We are a company where you can develop your Security career, with access to training and the ability to gain professionally recognised qualifications so you can grow in confidence and take on more responsibility.
Join the Securitas Team today!