Are you a Deputy Manager or a Team Lead Wanting to make a difference to the lives of young people? We are currently looking for a Deputy Residential Manager.
This is an excellent an opportunity to work in a dynamic growing organisation where you will be surrounded by a team of workers with a network of on-going support to help you perform at your best. There is also lots of opportunities for Career Progression.
* Work with the Manager in assisting with the development and coordination of the Home, in accordance with company policies, and to deputise for the Manager in his/her absence.
* To help the Manager in the overall management and day-to-day operation of the Home, making sure that the home is a safe and secure environment
* To share responsibilities with the Manager and Senior Support Workers to ensure adequate management cover for the home
* Take responsibility as line manager to Senior and Support Workers.
* Provide structured and recorded, as well as informal/on the job supervision for staff, contribute to the staff appraisal system and ensure a high standard of practice and performance by being a role model for the staff, in direct work with young people 1
* Work with the Manager in ensuring that each member of staff has a training and development plan, and that both the team and individuals receive regular training according to their identified needs and the needs of the Home.
* To monitor the practices and performance of staff according to the developing needs of the residents or the Home
* Work within the code of confidentiality and ensure that records in the home are stored in a manner which is compliant with regulations
* Competitive Salary
* Career progression opportunities
* Supportive Team network
* Evidence of having successfully completed educational programmes up to the age of at least 16
* Level 5 Diploma in Residential Childcare (or equivalent)
* At least 5 years’ experience of working with children and young people
* At least 2 years in a senior role or manager/deputy role
* Working in a residential setting with young people who present challenging behaviour
* Experience of attending Looked After Reviews; CP meetings.
If you are interested follow the directions to apply or please contact Lisa Galvin at NonStop Consulting.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Lisa Galvin, on LinkedIn.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We’re passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.