Are you Looking for the next step in your social work career? Would you like to gain new experience and broaden your Social Work career? Would you like a rewarding job that helps create a better lifestyle and future for children?
We are looking for a Senior Practitioner to join the Children’s caseholding team in the West Midlands. This is a Locum Social Work role and we need your expertise.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years CIN/ CP experience and have managed complex court cases. Candidate is required ASAP and must be a car driver. .The team works in creating a brighter future for families and a rewarding work environment for you
It is undertaking C&F assessments, progressing CIN plans LAC work, Court Work and Child protection investigations Caseloads around 22.Completing child protection enquiries, children and family assessments, supporting children and families on child in need plans and child protection plans, receiving children into care either S20 or initiating care proceedings. Experience of this work is required.
The current expectation is that Social workers will work from home where they can do their job effectively but, this does mean they will visit families still in their homes and, be office based every 3rd week when on duty. The hours are 8.30- 5pm mon to thurs and 8.30 to 4.30pm fridays. PPE is provided. Most team meetings and other meetings with family and professionals are being held over the teams app currently..
Benefits for you as a Senior Practitioner:
We know how hard our people work, and what it means to have a manager who makes the time to say 'thank you'. So, with us, your work will always be appreciated and recognised.
We also know that, to recruit passionate, dedicated staff in a sector where there’s simply more demand than the available resource, we must show our appreciation in other, more tangible ways, too - to make our council an attractive place to work in terms of the benefits
* Competitive salary
* Excellent Pension Scheme including Employer contribution of between £5,000 and £7,000
* Relocation Package for new starters of up to £8,000
* Free Parking
* Refund for re-registration of current Social Work England registration
* Social Work Academy that places Social Work development at the centre of your career.
* An extensive Training Programme and investment in your professional development with close links to universities through our innovative Teaching Partnership.
* Support with the National Assessment and Accreditation for Approved Children and Families Accreditation
* Access to Research in Practice (Nationally Recognised Evidence Informed Learning Resource)
* A clear career and progression structure
* Family-friendly working environment and a commitment to good work/life balance
* Regular Reflective Individual and Group Supervision and support
* Excellent management support and low caseloads
* Employee Assistance Program - Supporting our employees’ mental health in times of need
* Wider Wallet employee benefit scheme offering discounts nationally and locally
* Dedicated Coaching and Mentoring offer
* Deductions from salary benefits include: Prudential AVC’s/Westfield Health/Travel Passes
* MyCar scheme - salary sacrifice car leasing scheme, benefit of driving a brand new low-cost car for up to 3 years for an all-inclusive, fixed monthly gross cost
* Cycle to Work Scheme
How to Apply
If you would like to apply to this role, please send you CV to M.Murphy@nonstop-recruitment.com, asap as shortlisting has already begun.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Michelle Murphy, on LinkedIn.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.