o you want to make a positive Impact on the lives of young people? We are currently looking for support workers and senior support workers in the Northamptonshire area.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a successful organisation who prides themselves in providing excellence in residential care services for children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties aged 8-17 years old across the East Midlands.
You will be surrounded by a team of workers with a network of on-going support to help you perform at your best. There is also lots of opportunities for Career Progression.
• You will be part of a small, caring team supporting young people
• The role will be diverse and shift based and will include sleep-ins
• The role will include taking the young people to school, appointments and activities
• You will also be expected to do some administration, household chores, cooking and helping young people with their personal care
* Competitive Salary Package
* Permanent, full time
* Excellent development and comprehensive vocational training opportunities
* Good induction and support package
* Growing and expanding company focused on quality outcomes
* Be over 22 years old
• Have a passion for, and ideally experience of, working with children
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have a full UK manual driving licence
• Be willing to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure
• Be eligible to work in the UK
If you’re interested in this role please follow the website application instructions, or contact Lisa Galvin at NonStop Care.
If this role is not quite for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Lisa Galvin, on LinkedIn.
We at NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now in the US. We’re passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help.
Be over 22 years old
* Have a passion for, and ideally experience of, working with children
* Have excellent communication skills
* Have a full UK manual driving licence