Would you like to help us make the world a safer place, people protecting people?
* Working for a prestegious, well-known client which offers great career progression opportunities
* 12 hour shifts: 4 on, 4 off - over days, nights and weekends
Rotation – 2 days, 06:00 – 18:00 / 2 nights, 18:00 – 06:00
* Opportunity for overtime
* Upskilling training bonus of £3300 per annum
How you will make an impact as a Security Officer :
* Undertake the day to day tasks to maintain a secure and safe site maintaining a fully focused and compliant operation which exceeds the client’s expectations.
* Managing access control and gate duties; staff and vehicle searches; traffic management and car park duties; building patrols.
* Providing an effective departmental security presence and proactive response service.
* Monitoring fire and security alarm panels.
* Adhering to the communication requirements, records of delivery and maintenance of all other required gate records.
* Responding to and dealing with all site risk events.
* Ensuring all Client Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators are met.
* Undertake any other duties as requested by Branch Management.
Security | Security Guard | SIA | Security License | Security officer | Concierge | Customer Service | Site Supervisor
What you will bring to be a Security Officer:
* Right to work in the UK, 5 year checkable history and pass a high level of security clearance.
* Full UK Drivers License.
* SIA License or willing and able to train and qualify.
* Be willing and able to undergo SC Clearance.
* Be reasonably fit - as walking and conducting foot patrols is required.
* Clean-shaven due to being able to wear a face respirator when required.
* Be comforatble working in confined spaces and at height.
* Willing to undergo any relevant training such as intermediate pre-hospital medical care and wingbox rescue.
* Be able to work outside in all 4 seasons - Winter, Spring, Autumn & Summer.
* Excellent verbal & written communication.
* Opportunity for maintenance, skills and competancy bonus
* Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance
* Discounted gym membership
* Wellness advice and support
* Cycle to work scheme
* Car lease and new car purchasing schemes
* Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out.
* City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
* Support to gain your SIA license
* and many more
Our values are the foundation of our operations and the corporate culture is built on these values that help to shape a long-term, financially successful enterprise by creating value for customers, employees and shareholders. They are summarized in three words: Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness.
With our roots dating back to 1934, Securitas is one of the largest security service organizations in the world, we have around 150,000 clients, of which 150 are globally listed companies. We specialize in protecting corporate organizations, small to medium-sized businesses, and the public so a successful applicant will join an industry leader with over 370,000 employees, of which 9,500 are in the UK.
We are a company where you can develop your Security career, with access to training and the ability to gain professionally recognised qualifications so you can grow in confidence and take on more responsibility.
Join the Securitas Team today!