Recruitment Hunters are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive / Specialist for their large international client based in Cambridge. For the foreseeable future this role will involve WFH.
The firm are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist, to work for the Digital Demand Generation team, reporting to the Director of Marketing, Demand Generation, the Digital Marketing Specialist has as primary responsibility to effectively develop, launch and monitor end-to-end marketing campaigns online and to translate business goals into successful campaigns across all Digital Partners of the firm in order to increase brand awareness and improve lead generation performance and revenue.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing paid media campaigns.
You should be up-to-date with digital marketing technologies and trends, you will have a deep understanding of lead generation campaigns and tactics.
Main Responsibilities:- Digital Marketing Executive / Specialist
* Manage end-to-end digital projects: Executing campaigns go-live with affiliate/ EduPortals vendors (from insertion/ purchase order, to sharing assets, to creating codes in the system to track campaigns and to provide reporting, where applicable) in alignment with brand guidelines.
* Manage the designated budget across all brands and vendors and monitors performance considering lead volume, CPL, quality rate and audience targeting fine-tuning.
* Manages the contractual process with the suppliers and involves the legal counsel team
* Manage the insertion/ purchase order process with suppliers
* Analyse the performance of campaigns and gather actionable insights for corrective/ future marketing efforts for the affiliates/ EduPortals channel
* Provide weekly, mid intake and end of intake assessment and reporting on campaigns progress and effectiveness against goals (KPI’s) to the Director of Marketing, Demand Generation
* Ensure monthly accruals (from managed vendors) are completed and reported in a timely manne
* Research and suggest innovative ideas/avenues to reach our target market
* Stay up to date on digital marketing best practices, trends and platforms
* Evaluate technologies that can enhance the performance of campaigns and that are compatible within our CEP ecosystem.
General Duties and Responsibilities
* Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel within the Digital team.
* Work with the content team and add input to the content editorial calendar to plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
* Develop A/B testing of key digital assets to improve campaign performance
* Ensure digital media and lead generation
* Business or Marketing degree or equivalent work-based learning in Marketing role.
* Proven knowledge and passion for all things Digital Media; SEM, SEO, Display, Social Media, Analytics, CPL, CPM, CPC, CPE, etc.
* 3+ years of experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist or similar role.
* Proven results using digital marketing for lead generation and brand awareness.
* Experience developing a digital marketing strategy and media plan.
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Word, and advance knowledge of Excel
* Understanding of CEP ecosystems (Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, HubSpot. The latter being preferred) and API integration tools, like Zapier, strongly desired.
* Certifications/qualifications in Analytics, AdWords or other key marketing platforms is a plus
* Good understanding and knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
This is a full time, Permanent Digital Marketing Executive position, based in Cambridge, working Monday - Friday offering a salary £25,000 - £30,000 pa +10% Bonus & company benefits. The role will be working from home for the foreseeable future and will be returning back to HQ in Cambridge in the future.
If this Digital Marketing Executive / Specialist position sounds like you, then forward your CV to Steve at Recruitment Hunters.
"Let us do the hunting...so you don't have to!"
Recruitment Hunters is an independent recruitment agency based in Cambridgeshire who place permanent & contract staff into firms across East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Suffolk & Norfolk) & West London. We focus on 4 main sectors from Commercial, Accountancy, Engineering to Technical. The types of roles we recruit for as follows: Administration, Accounts, Analyst, Customer Service, Logistics, Credit Control, Ledger Clerks, Sales, Account Management, Management, IT, HR, Directors, Engineering, Accountants, Analysts, Insurance, Technical, Public Relations, Marketing, Design, Legal, Call Centre, Receptionists, Pa's, Bi-Lingual, Field Sales, Graduates, Juniors, Mortgage Underwriters, Banking & everything in-between.
Digital Marketing, Marketing Campaigns, Affiliates, Paid Media Campaigns, Consumer Trends, Lead Generation, end-to-end, Reporting, CPL, Purchase Order Process, Demand Generation, Monthly Accruals, Recruitment, Digital Media, SEM, SEO, CPM, CPC, CPE, Brand Awareness, Media Plan, Analytics, AdWords, Google Analytics, Social Media, Digital Marketing, SEO, SEM, Marketing, Education, “Digital Marketing”.