Therapeutic Area Lead Oncology
Job type: Permanent, full time
Location: Germany, Spain, Italy, Poland or United Kingdom
Start date: As soon as possible
Our client is an international full-service Clinical Research Organization, providing trial management to all phases of drug related trials in various therapeutic area, as well as medical devices and diagnostics clients.
* Develop, review and revise protocols, case report forms, training material, clinical trial reports
* Prepare materials for investigator meetings and site initiation visits
* Participate in investigator meetings and provide medical expertise to project teams
* Take responsibility for medical and safety monitoring
* Medical Doctor (MD degree)
* Experience in Oncology clinical trials
* Experience conducting medical monitoring within this field
* Background as Clinical Physician
This is an opportunity to join as the Therapeutic area head for a growing CRO, working with some of the largest and most innovative players in the field of oncology.
The position can be based in either of the above mentioned countries, with flexibility of home office and occasional travel.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. We
are proud members of APSCo who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the
recruitment industry. With offices located in Switzerland, Luxembourg, the UK, the Czech Republic
and more, we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. our website for a full list of the niche
markets we cover.
clinical development, medical doctor, oncology, medical monitoring