We are looking for a Qualified Educational Psychologist to join a committed and hard working team who is eager to develop and grow their career with this great opportunity!
With a mixture of remote and on site work, you will be able to work from the comfort of your home, but still be on site from time to time, to keep close touch with the children. Having mainly traded work and a mixture of assessments, encouraging you to further your development.
Your responsibilities would be:
• Meet the needs of the children and young people
• Full range of tasks such as consultation, mixture of assessments, observations, referrals
• Providing a high quality of psychology services
• Professionally qualification and HCPC Registration
• Eager to progress and succeed
• A good team player
• A great team spirit
• Free parking, for when you decide to drive to work, and you also be saving money on petrol, being a small area location
• Flexibility regarding remote work, mixture with on site, taking safety measures, while still keeping close touch with the children
• Pay rate from 500 up to 550 GBP/hour, depending on experience
• Outside IR35
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Diana Baciu, on LinkedIn.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We’re passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.