Find Online Recruitment Group are working exclusively with a leading Data Solutions client based in London in the recruitment of a Head of Sales.
You will play an important part in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. You will be passionate about hunting for new opportunities and demonstrate the tenacity and competitiveness to win.
You should be passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience, be solution oriented, creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized. If you are someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership, then this role is for you.
Responsibilities | Head of Sales
* Demonstrate competitive spirit that makes the team perform at their best
* Prospect into targeted enterprise accounts in the UK, Europe and globally
* Meet and exceed quota through accurate forecasting and pipeline management
* Negotiate and close business through online meetings, phone, and in person meetings
* Engage customers with clear, concise, and compelling written and verbal communication
* Learn and communicate solutions, services and values to prospects and customers
* BA/BS degree or equivalent
* 4-6 years sales experience in high tech—preferably in the professional services and digital marketing sector, data analytics and ML industries, etc.
* Demonstrated history of consistent sales achievement over target and successfully selling into Enterprise accounts
* Consistent track record for developing new business and managing a complex sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals
* Managing tens of opportunities concurrently, and managing across a number of organisations (of all shapes and sizes)
* Core Domain knowledge of Martech software solutions/BI/ML/Data Analytics & Optimisation
* Demonstrated success with CxO and multi-level selling
* Highly motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships
* Knowledge of competitive products, solutions, and services
* Professional in appearance with solid business acumen and the ability to present and negotiate
* Strong time management, ability to multi-task, takes initiative and follows through
* Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity