Job title: Back-end Developer
Leeds (Flexibility to WFH)
Advantage Resourcing are working closely with a leading IT organisation recruiting for a Back-End Developer to join their dynamic team, based in Leeds with flexibility to WFH.
* Writing well designed, testable, and efficient code
* Responding to client requests, anticipating, and meeting client problems and needs using innovative approaches when applicable.
* Involvement in all aspects of the development life cycle.
* Knowledge sharing with colleagues and assisting team members with their objectives.
* Analysis and resolution of software defects
* Contribution to improving software development approaches and quality of deliverables.
* Reporting progress to Scrum Master, highlighting issues before they become a problem
* Provide estimation for engineering task based on delivery project assigned by the Engineering Manager.
Successful Business Improvement Analyst:
* Experience in Backend and API development work using associated technologies Scala/NodeJS/Java/Python
* Experience using Unit Testing Frameworks
* Experience in projects driven with Agile methodologies
* Familiar with the following;
* SVN, GIT
* Jboss Application Server, Websphere Application Server
* Experience developing in the cloud (Azure/AWS)
* Apache Kafka and NiFi experience
* Familiarity with BDD and TDD tools
* Containerisation & Automation using the likes of Docker, Puppet et
If you have the relevant skill set and experience for these Back-End Developer role, please send your CV for immediate consideration. Ref: 840065
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.