Are you seeking your next marketing role within the financial services sector and looking to build upon your experience? If this sounds like you, we have a great opportunity for you to consider!
Our client, a global financial services business, is recruiting for a Marketing Executive to provide support on a contract basis until the end of 2021.
The roles will be remote based initially but the team are based in Edinburgh.
* Experience in the planning and delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns
* Previous investment / financial services experience
* Ability to condense large amount of information into concise and accurate summaries
* Familiarity with financial services, UK platform market, financial adviser audience (beneficial but not essential)
* Support business as usual and transformation communications activity
* Support key channel initiatives as well as ensuring core collateral and content are fit for purpose and audience (Advisors)
* Create copy/literature/sales support materials
* Create and deliver marketing plans, campaigns, and messaging initiatives to time, scope and budget
* Support the delivery of integrated digital and email marketing
* Gather performance data and insight to measure effectiveness of activity
Our client values diversity, and we welcome enquiries from everyone
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 13605
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we’re advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you’re agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.