Technical Network Consultant - Data Centre / Cisco / VMware NSX-T
Warrington / North West England + WFH flexibility
Salary: £65,000 - £80,000 + benefits package + continuous training / certifications support
An award-winning Cisco powerhouse, who also specialise in Virtualization technologies around Networking, are now looking for a Technical Network Consultant who specialises in Data Centre networking - Work from home flexibility offered!
As the Technical Network Consultant, you will support Presales and act as the "Technical SME" around Data Centre Networking solutions, with technologies around:
* VMware NSX-T or NSX-T
* VXLAN, EVPN
* Cisco Routing & Switching / Firewalls
* Cisco Nexus / Cisco NX-OS
* Cisco ACI
* SDN / Software Defined Network solutions
Additional requirements for this Technical Network Consultant role:
* Fluent in Network protocols and services: OSPF, MPLS, BGP, EIGRP, VXLAN, DNS etc.
* VMware Networking knowledge: vSphere, vCenter, vRealize
* Knowledge of automation / programming around Python or Ansible
* Knowledge / experience with MS Azure or AWS Cloud networking
* SAN Architecture / Storage Area Networking
This Technical Network Consultant role will see you engage with customers and presenting at workshops on best-fit Networking solutions around VMWare and Cisco technologies. You will support Presales as the Technical Network Consultant / SME, be able to produce High Level and Low Level Designs, relevant documentation work, whilst technically managing and implementing these Designs / solutions which are based around Data Centre Networking Migration and Deployment programs.
If this sounds like the right role for you and are up for a new challenge, please submit your cv or hit apply / submit below for immediate applications.