The temporary post holder will be working within our Control Damage Hazards (CDH) team who work with the site SHE and Engineering Management teams and you will be primarily focused on COMAH and Safety Management Systems delivery through intervention planning, safety report review and liaison with Competent Authority colleagues, ensuring the safe delivery of Royal Navy submarines programmes.
* Leading/Supporting the business functions to satisfy our COMAH requirements
* Leading/Supporting delivery of COMAH Safety documentation and conducting formal safety assessments such as quantitative risk assessments and occupied building risk assessments
* Lead/Co-ordinate process hazard reviews, human factors, occupied building risk assessment programs to ensure they are completed competently and in a timely manner so that site safety hazards are known and managed.
* Leading/Support the integration of our Safety Management System into a strategic business unit
* Monitoring, recording and reporting against key performance indicators through a variety of key stakeholder groups
* Reviewing of engineering documentation
* Providing support to regulatory body site inspections
* Active knowledge and experience of COMAH and Safety Management Systems
* Proven track record in implementing business processes to achieve strategic objectives
* Degree qualified discipline
* ISO approved auditor
* Membership of a relevant professional organisation