Escalations Operations Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for an Escalations Operations Manager with 5+ years of experience in operations management, to join them in a 6-month contract.
The successful candidate will be supporting escalations to ensure there is no business impact, as well as being a subject matter expert on business processes and serve as a consulting resource for the functional area.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19661
What will an Escalations Operations Manager do?
* Ensures improvements in operations are implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
* Implements strategic planning initiatives and supports/oversees new program implementation.
* Evaluates and recommends program policies, procedures, and operational changes.
* Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with a wide variety of individuals and organizations.
* Manage day-to-day operations of a team of data reviewers including resource/equipment planning, staffing, quality control, and reporting.
* Ensure productivity is maximized through supervision, training, analysis, and feedback of performance data on a periodic basis.
* Continuously evaluate tools and processes and offer solutions to ensure they are efficient, high quality, and scalable.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
* 5+ years in operations management.
* Experience with escalations.
* Competitive Salary.
* Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
* 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity.
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role did not fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on email: or Phone: +443303351710.