Data Manager for an exciting project
This governmental agency aims to process and update the information system, services, data and technology in the United Kingdom. Their main aim is to make sure that everyone has a chance to reach their potential. They are currently searching for a Data Manager to ensure the quality of data generated through evaluations.
Within this company they value sharing and developing people’s skills. On one hand you will be able to enhance your expertise in managing a team of data analysts. On the other hand, you will progress on the path towards a senior data manager and increased career opportunities within the public sector.
* Previous experience of working for the government
* Strong skills in Excel
* Experience leading teams in data management activities
* Consistent experience managing teams in complex, fast-paced environments
* Preferred: Python knowledge
* Familiarity with AWS
* Strong skills in data analytics and service evaluation analysis
* Preferred: HCLS background (genetics, biostatistics, biology etc.)
What the NonStop client offers:
* Opportunity to take part in an exceptional and unique project
* The flexibility of doing remote work, from home
* The stability offered by a 6 months contract
* Extensive and valuable experience to be obtained from an important government department
If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to receiving your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site, or at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of today as the role will close quite shortly.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Irina Diacenco, on LinkedIn. At the same time, if you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We’re passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.