Concept Resourcing are privileged to be working with a leading hospitality organisation to provide a large number of system trainers across the UK for a prestigious new contract starting from May/June until December with a view of extension.
Overview of Contract:
Role: Hospitality System Trainer
Contract: Initial contract starting May until December with the view to renew (potential for further work)
Work: Working on hospitality sites, training staff on a new till system (technical training provided). Some elements of configuration of till systems too.
Hours: Working 3-5 days a week, with occasional travel expected on a Sundays (paid a travel rate). Double Days are likely with days off following long days.
Travel: UK wide travel, therefore you must have access to a reliable vehicle with business insurance
Overnights: Frequent overnight stays throughout the UK from Monday to Thursday
Hotels: Hotel’s will be arranged in advance by the client with meal allowance provided
Payment: Paying £110 per day + £60 for a travel day + 25p per mile mileage, contractors will be paid weekly via umbrella service or LTD Company
* Currently in hospitality – in either host/floor manager/assistant manager position
* Looking to stay working with the hospitality but not as many unsociable / long hours
* Excited about IT / EPOS / Table Management / apps in use in hospitality
* Working across multiple hospitality operators and trading models
* Working with the UK market leader
* Use of a reliable vehicle and full UK driving license is a must
* Aztec experience is essential
This is an excellent opportunity for long term contract work with a rapidly expanding market leader within Hospitality.