SAP Business One Systems Analyst
£50,000 per year
SystemsAccountants are working with a leading company in their field who have recently implemented SAP Business One and are looking to bring on a SAP B1 Support Analyst to manage the system. The main purpose of the role will be to support ongoing systems improvements, and to carry out BAU support. The successful candidate will have strong SAP B1 experience, and will live in commuting distance to their East Sussex offices.
Key requirements of the role:
• Ensure that the stated goals of the ERP project are fully implemented.
• Identify and implement necessary changes to the SAP set-up.
• Data Management.
• Act as the in-house expert and champion for SAP B1.
• Where necessary, act as the gateway between business managers and external suppliers, managing the interaction with SAP regarding specific incidents and changes.
• Provide regular updates to senior management on performance of SAP systems and the external providers.
• Design and implement a range of SAP B1 reports and queries to replace current reports and KPI dashboards in Excel, Access, etc.
• Ensure all users are competent by providing technical support and training in both SAP B1 and general IT.
• Prioritise requests for new reports and maintain a timetable for implementation of such enhancements
• Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as required. The Inhouse Support Consultant uses their analytical skills to identify proactively opportunities to improve business performance through process improvement and organisational change.
• 3+ years of experience working with SAP Business One and Crystal Reports.
• Proven expertise in SQL, VBA, SAP Business Objects, Access and Excel.
• Ability to cope with rapidly changing demands on time and prioritise jobs according to urgency.
• Excellent communication skills in English, including a demonstrated ability to influence all levels of an organisation.
• Comfortable engaging with stakeholders of all levels.
• Effective negotiating, influencing and relationship building skills.
• Experience as a SAP consultant, working on SAP B1 implementations.
• Experience with a broad range of other reporting technologies and their interaction with SAP B1.
• Self-driven work style with high levels of motivation and enthusiasm; Interest and ability to understand our products and markets.