Would you like to take on a role that allows you to take ownership of your work, be creative in your approach and get rewarded for your contribution and commitment?
We are currently seeking a creative, motivated and established Research Manager who will take leadership responsibilities for projects and ensure all stages from inception to completion are managed effectively. Our clients are global brands and household names across FMCG, retail, consumer goods and financial / SaaS services.
This is a chance to join a forward-thinking, people-focused agency where your career can flourish and have some fun along the way.
You will have day-to-day responsibility for managing research projects and will need to demonstrate resilience and flexibility in your role. The challenge is around the complexity and variety of projects we handle – customer segmentation, conjoint studies, pricing analysis and new product development.
Our Consumer and Services team is also focused on sustainability research and is looking to grow this area of expertise and build our client base. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial approach to helping develop and lead new research initiatives.
In the role, you will focus on developing strong client relationships and bring a commercial approach to help identify new business opportunities with our existing contacts.
Our head of department will be on hand to ensure that you receive all the support you need.
We have a lively programme of internal training and social events which will start again as soon as lockdown eases. You will have the opportunity to join internal teams and develop your transferable skills across different business areas.
Main Role & Responsibilities:
* Seeing projects through from briefing, proposal-writing, pitching, planning to implementation and delivery.
* Handling and running multiple projects simultaneously.
* Creating and taking responsibility for all research materials – questionnaire design, data specifications, presentations, workshops.
* Delivering projects on time and in line with the budget and client expectations.
* Maintaining excellent relations with clients and suppliers to maximise effective project execution.
* Developing and building relationships with specific accounts to expand the business.
* Supporting and leading on marketing initiatives/business planning.
Keywords: Research | Analysis | Product | Sustainability | Data | Project Management | B2B | Moderation | Consumer | Data Analysis | Presentations | Account Management | Client Relationship Management | Customer Service | Trend Analysis | Marketing
This role is for you if you can demonstrate the following:
* Significant agency background, with at least five years’ experience in consumer/service research.
* Ability to manage complex research projects end-to-end.
* Proven experience in pitching & winning new business.
* Strong account management skills – building and maintaining client relationships.
* Excellent range of quantitative skills, possibly including advanced research methods.
* Confident storytelling and presentation to clients, including top-notch data manipulation & tabulation skills (SPSS/Q).
Desirable experience includes:
* Business to Business (B2B) research.
* Qualitative / moderation skills.
At Impact we make it our business to understand our clients’ businesses and to approach each project with fresh thinking, clever ideas and pragmatism. We’re able to do this by drawing on our deep sector knowledge and research experience. On top of this, we have a focus on sustainability which reflects the crucial importance of this topic to organisations of all types.