REMOTE / OFFICE FLEXIBILITY:
* 2021: Work from Home in 2021,
* 2022: 2 days office/3 days Home from 2022.
* Individuals can work full time at the office if preferred.
PACKAGE: Salary £24,000 + Benefits
We’re exclusively supporting a long established and highly reputable business who due to promotion of another team member is looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join the team.
The successful candidate will be working within a small team of Administrators who provide Sales Administration Support to the team of Consultants and Head of Sales. This is a diverse role which will give you the opportunity to get involved in varied responsibilities and would be perfect for a confident individual who is keen to grow with this forward-thinking organisation.
THE ADMINISTRATOR ROLE:
* Working as an Administrator / Sales Support Administrator / Sales Administrator providing administrative support to the sales team
* Responsible for responding to current clients and handling requests
* Adding new lead information onto the system and organising meetings where appropriate
* Updating and maintaining the internal CRM system
* Working closely with the Marketing team to ensure that to ensure that clients receive events, webinars, case studies and surveys
* Managing the central email inbox and phone lines
* Providing account management support to established customer to ensure their requirements are met in the agreed response times.
* Liaising via email, call and face-to-face with colleagues inter-departmentally and new and existing clients
* Improving the overall process where possible to ensure efficiency
* Working as part of Sales Team and with Sales Management to ensure financial tracking for sales data (including but not limited to pipeline, sales cycle, new lead data, achieved sales)
* Must have experience of administration experience
* Computer literate with MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook to an intermediate level
* Experience of using MS PowerPoint would be an advantage but not essential
* Excellent communication skills with a polite & confident approach
* Any experience of providing admin support to a sales team or account management experience would be a significant advantage but is not essential
To apply for the Administrator position, please send your CV via the advert for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.