Are you a Registered Manager looking for a new opportunity or a Deputy looking to step up? NonStop care is working with an established Children’s service provider and is seeking a Registered Manager in the Liverpool area.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a successful organisation who prides themselves in providing excellence in residential care services for children and young people.
You will be surrounded by a team of workers with a network of on-going support to help you perform at your best. There is also lots of opportunities for Career Progression.
* Be accountable for the processing and response of all local authority referrals
* Make sure all the plans for the young people are in place and of good quality.Provide direct care and support to the service users as required
* Manage the service that meets all the requirements of the organisation and the regulatory body’s expectations of a good, outstanding or equivalent service through robust planning, review and monitoring of the policy practice and procedure throughout the service.
* Establish, develop and maintain effective relationships and channels of communication with colleagues, community organisations, partner agencies and other external agencies, including chairing and leading multiagency meetings as appropriate
* Lead and be accountable for the achievement of positive outcomes for children and young people and drive continuous improvement by using performance data and evidence-based outcome measures
* Manage all aspects of the home, ensuring the team provides innovative, responsive, high quality and person cantered services to children, young people and their families based on an assessment of need that is regularly and professionally reviewed and is outcomes driven
* Be accountable for all aspects of the home, ensuring the team provides innovative, responsive, high quality and person-centred services to children, young people and their families based on an assessment of need that is regularly and professionally reviewed and is outcomes driven.
* Ensure systems and processes are in place and applied to enable all legal and statutory records to be maintained in line with regulatory and organisational requirements. To complete quality self- assessment report within timescales and to a high professional standard.
* Manage a delegated budget, ensuring effective and efficient management of expenditure in the home/service in line with Action for Children policy, regulatory requirements and procedure and financial requirements.
* Directs and coordinates the care and therapy for each young person to ensure that their personal targets are met.
* Permanent, full time
* Excellent development and comprehensive vocational training opportunities
* Good induction and support package
* Growing and expanding company focused on quality outcomes
* Recent experience in working with Children in a Residential Setting
* NVQ level 5 in management or Leadership or willing to work towards it
* Have excellent communication skills
* UK driving license
* Be willing to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* Flexibility to work with other Home Teams in order to meet business needs]
If you’re interested in this role please follow the website application instructions, or contact Lisa Galvin at NonStop Care.
If this role is not quite for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Lisa Galvin, on LinkedIn.
We at NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now in the US. We’re passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help.