PORTSMOUTH – HYBRID HOME & OFFICE BASED
UP TO £45,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS + FANTASTIC CULTURE + PROGRESSION
My client is a well-recognised retail brand who due to continued expansion and success are looking for an experienced Auditor to join their Finance, Supply Chain and Compliance team. Due to continued growth and an increase in sales, they are looking to implement new policies and procedure in the Compliance team and you will have a hands on involvements in these and many other projects!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable, rewarding and fun employer who truly value work-life balance. If you are from an Auditor / Internal Auditor / Auditing background looking for a new challenge with a market leading brand, this is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!
* Working closely with the wider compliance and finance team with a focus on Risk Management, Control and Governance within cyber security and loss prevention
* Reviewing and analysing stock loss data and highlighting trends and key risks
* Preparing reports reflecting your findings and presenting these with your recommendations for improvement
* Regularly conducting cyber security and loss prevention audits
* Working and communicating with insurers, law enforcement and other third parties
* Implement new internal auditing policies and procedures
* Keep up to date with any changes in the industry and legislation to ensure ongoing compliance
* Experience in a similar Auditing / Internal Auditor role is essential
* Excellent knowledge of loss prevention within a retail business
* In-depth experience in conducting and managing audits on a large scale
* Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
* Methodical, diligent and organised with excellent attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
Interviews for this position are available immediately, so please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.