(REMOTE WORKING AN OPTION)
£35,000 - £40,000 + BONUS + BENEFITS
IMMEDIATE START & INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE
Get Recruited is partnered with a global aviation business. The business has offices across UK and Europe and are continuing growth in the Manchester office. My client is looking to hire a FP&A Analyst to join a Finance team of 10 and report into the Finance Manager. As a FP&A Analyst, duties will include.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Manage the development and maintenance of the company’s medium-term business plan and annual financial plan models, maximising efficiency of the models and processes, working with stakeholders to gather information & reflect strategic plans. Building internal reporting & reporting to parent company on plans.
* Develop financial models and analysis to support key strategic initiatives
* Supporting finance colleagues, leadership team & management team with in-depth analysis & strategic planning
* Delivering improved management information. Managing and developing a suite of KPI reports and dashboards for the management and leadership teams to support decision making.
* Maintaining detailed P&L for analysis & scenario comparisons
* Provide sound financial input and robust challenge to the business (financial modelling to support departmental projects and initiatives).
* Comparing historical results against budgets and forecasts, performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and identify opportunities to make improvements going forward
* 1 year's experience in an FP&A Analyst role, dealing with P&L and complex Financial Modelling
* ACA/ ACCA / CIMA qualified or nearly qualified
* Excellent Excel capabilities
FOR THIS YOU WILL RECEIVE A COMPETITIVE SALARY OF £35,000 - £40,000 BASE + BONUS + BENEFITS
Please send your CV today for immediate consideration. The company is moving quickly with this vacancy; therefore, it is recommended that you apply without delay.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.