Job Title: White Goods Engineer/Domestic Appliance Engineer (field and workshop)
Salary: negotiable, 20 days + BH, pension, van + fuel , tools ....
Working for an award winning family run business with stores across the West Midlands who specialise in selling new boxed and slightly marked freestanding and built in gas and electrical appliances direct to the public .
We are looking for an experienced White Goods Engineer/Domestic Appliance Engineer who lives local to the area detailed above. Your typical duties will consist of:
* Determining the potential, quality and repair capacity of the appliance
* Repairing a range of domestic appliances
* Stripping down and re-building machines
* Completing all required paperwork for resale
* Fault finding and diagnosis
* Testing of products
To be considered for this role you must have:
* Experience repairing dishwashers, washing machines, ovens, cookers, tumble dryers, fridges, freezers etc.
* Any electrical qualifications i.e. City & Guilds 224, 17th Edition, NVQ in Electrical Maintenance would act as an advantage to your appliance but are not essential.
* Any manufacturer training completed would be of great interest to us i.e. Indesit, Whirlpool, LG, Beko, Bosch, Electrolux, Hoover etc.
* Gas and Refrigeration skills aren't essential but would act as an advantage to your application.
Apply via this advert or email your CV alternately, call Nikki Foxall on 07536 058 659 for more information regarding this role or any others we may have.