Home-based Supervising Social Worker - Birmingham/Wolverhampton
A well-established Independent Fostering Agency are looking for a permanent Home-based Supervising Social Worker to join their growing team in the Birmingham region.
The role is home-based for 4 of the 5 weekdays with one day in the office on average, giving you more flexibility with your work-life schedule.
* Low caseloads – max 10 per SW with a focus on quality of service
* Flexible working options
* Growing organisation – opportunities for progression and personal growth
* Very low staff turnover / highly engaged workforce / positive culture in the workplace
* Lots of other staff benefits inc EAP, pension, cycle scheme, recognition scheme, long service payments, birthday vouchers, regular staff surveys/feedback forums etc
* Social Work England Registered
* Previous experience as a Social Worker within a Fostering environment
* Must own a car and drive
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other Social Care roles, please search and connect with me, Ruari Wernham, on LinkedIn.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We’re passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.